B.U.S.Y me!


for the past few weeks..been busy with my new baby, he is now 2 mons plus and em happy to say that he's fit and healthy. We even call him 'kacang panjang' since he's height tak padan baby umur 2 mths. my midwife scale couldn't fit him no more..hehehe. bila letak badan, sure zach's feet tejulur keluar..kelakar la..and my midwife like terpaksa 'lipat' him in the cradle in order to get his weight.
still fully breastfeed and hope this time it'll last longer *insyaallah*
so far em back and still stick with d normal routine doing my household chores, jaga'ing' my babies, cooking..at first agak kelam kabut in settling down and stick wit timing, but i'm getting use to it now.Sounds hectic in it? but my total satisfaction and hapiness in life is to see my own kids grown rite in front of my very own eyes day by day..can't imagine a day without them.
...LIFE GOES ON...

4 comments:

Delia said...

u should be babes...they're GORGEOUS!!! takpe..i'm sure zaki would prefer you taking care of the kids than some stranger! plus at home pun u can still practise some of your designs,yes? ;)
i mmg tabik lah u jaga all 4 on your own!!! u sorta gave me motivation to not give up when i feel tired by the end of the day..cooking, cleaning, and looking after my 2 boys.. =)
thanx dbab & Happy Mother's Day to you...(you definitely deserve a GREAT one!) -HUGZ & KISSES ~Nani

Unknown said...

hi sabariah

haiseyyy ibu mithali la u...
dasyat...if i mau fengsanssss! ni i baru sorang...terer la u! xpela, jaga anak sendiri lagi puas hati, kan?

roses are red
violets are blue
hepi mothers day
from me to u!

have a beautiful day my fren=)

mrika said...

Hey there. We don't know each other, but i'm one of them 'silent visitors' to ur site. Much coz am just so amazed at ur strength and 'terrerness' to raise all your 4 kids pretty much single-handedly. Well, the hubs too la, but I suppose when he's at work, it's just you and your lil ones, right? That's just sooooo amazing! Well done you! And for that, I'm sure yesterday (momsie day) was an extra meaningful day for you. :-)

MRSHUSiN said...

debab... happy mother's day dear!
also to nani & alin too!
tak kisah la, one, 2 or even four, u guys are doing such a great job!
comel sungguh si aisyah tu! and look at lil zach, tuptaptuptap dah 2 months =)

hmmm... when my time comes soon, i'll know who to refer for advice, boleh kan ladies?