sKin ADDict

i love making skins and i finally
just re-install my photoshop,after dah berhabok and bersawang in my keeps. yay!. im a huge perfectionist but hey, im just human. i like customizing my old skins so there's probably going to be alot ofresubmitions but i'll try not too.

My computer use to "crash" for a number of reasons. Over time, with constant use, computers become more prone to crashes. This is usually by no fault of me, however, the installation and removal of programs, constant internet use, lack of disk space and registry errors all contribute to a problematic computer.

oh well, its about time for me to do some 'housekeeping' for my desktop anyway..by regularly performing routing housekeeping procedures to minimise as many potential problems as possible...herm..kenalah 'rajin' to avoid unpleasant things from happening to my desktop..my 'life' is in there..erkkk!

1 comment:

Delia said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE the new look of your blog!!! =) i ni drpd ari tu dah download photoshop still tak reti2 nak guna! =P~ lembab sungguh kepala otak nih! i rasa i kena sit down ngan orang yg 'pro' pastu ajar I how to use it, coz i malas betul nak baca instructions! that's why i married a 'techie'! Hehehehe so zaki can learn and teach me the gadgets. nak harap bini dia buat sendiri sampai bersawang lah gadgets2 tu seme tak guna2... :D hmmmm...but before i start learning to use the photoshop again, i kena tambah memory ke beli external hardisk ke..coz my comp ni pun slalu hang! tak cukup memory!!!! or kot2 lah zaki baik ati nak belikan laptop Dell yg baru tuuuuuuu... *LOL* (((wishful thinking)))