six months zach

salam, how y'all doing?its been a while since my last scrap and been busy looking after my kids and there's other ongoing projects which need to be done.erm..what else?my zach turns 6 yesterday..there's so much progress on him being 6!

and he's been acting like a little worm on his belly for over a month, which I guess is the pre-cursor to crawling. He's doing a few things ahead of schedule, but I think it depends on the child. Some just develop faster than others.

dah pandai push himself forward and today started angkat angkat his butt lagi..means tak lama lagi merangkak..BESTNYA! his milk intake has doubled..yes..if baby lain take on bottle at a time..this baby of mine takes TWO! sebab satu macam tak cukup and he will go -berrr..berr..buuuu.booo..oooo mmmm- for some more.over manja with mommy dearest if tido he will grab hold of my face till morning :) whats left is my lubang hidung for breathing purpose.
Every morning,he wake me up by kicking the sheets off, rolling over & playing with my face. I open my eyes & will get the biggest smile on his face

so far he's doing great..my most gemoks baby..from his other 3 siblings at this point of age.he's about 8.something kg's..slow down dear zach..mama tak puas timang2 dah habis 'ghebeh' my shoulder just to support you.



Things are good.We love you.

No comments: