me and my apple tree



click on my APPLE TREE NURSERY

hello..welcome to my apple tree nursery aka playskool, my session starts on 4th september 07, today is only my probation and the 'get to know day' for me/mama on what i will be experiencing this coming september and the year after.cool place to be cause they have loads of toys and activities for me to explore.enjoy the pics taken by my mummy.(mum dbab ; forever smiles like there's no tomorrow for she can't believe her anak dara dah masuk nursery..how time flies!)
lovin' everything about my nursery,..oh yeah..btw, to all u lil' fellas out there..click here and check out this cool n fun website which u can learn almost n about anything from yer favourite character (my personal favourite; bobinogs & lazytown)
sepatah dua kata from mom:
i dunno lah..since aishah started to explore and visit the CBEEBIES site..her knowledge in alphabets, numbering, colours, games and loads starts to increase termendeously, she even beginning to understand sign languages at some point.gud in it?

4 comments:

MRSHUSiN said...

auntie-to-aisyah:
coolnya sekolah aisyah!
can auntie iz*an join u?
good luck aisyah!

auntie-to-mommiedebab:
ewah, ewah... mummy dia yg terlebih excited pulak!
hey, who wouldnt? kalau i ada anaks nanti pun i would be so excited!
update more when she starts school soon ya?

dbab said...

a ah..me xcited n terasa tua! :)

mrika said...

Looks like a real fun and bright school for Aisyah. Hope she'll have lots of good days there. Hope the Mummy won't miss her too much while she's away in the mrngs. It took me a whole year to get used to not hvg my son with me in the mrng. Now in his second yr at Montessori barulah I'm ok with the arrangement. Heheh.

ps: where abouts in LDN are you? Saw the offer letter, school's in NW8 ke? You're in St John's Wood/Maida Vale/Paddington...? I so rindu London la.

dbab said...

mrika:i'm sure gonna miss having her aroundlah..specially her pot pet mak nenek mouth..2 1/2 hour seems so long..eventhou the nursery gate just across the road from our house..duhhh..walking distance-less than 60 steps ;p

our place at nw2 willesden green, jiran with cricklewood/kilburn..
u kat mana?